Cisco CLI Analyzer

Find tools and resources to streamline your service and parts logistics questions, technical documentation and bug discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Activity in Cisco CLI Analyzer

Ghost IPs using Web Packet Capture

Hello,I have two Catalyst 9200 switches running Bengaluru Version 17.06.06a in a stacked environment.  I've been having some performance issues so I wanted to perform a packet capture.  At first I tried the easy way of just going to the switch web pa...

b-krull by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good product when it works.

This product is very good when it works.  It has saved me opening tickets.   I wish Cisco would make it more stable. Here is what I run into all the time.  1.  Get this error frequently. Cisco File Analysis is currently unavailable [471] 2.  On windo...

ke.gordon by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Insufficient Entitlement

I have encountered an `Insufficient Entitlement` error and cannot try the `File Analysis` feature.Could you please provide information or clear instructions on how to obtain the missing permissions.

nerds by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Using jump server

Hi, We are using a Ubuntu as a jumpserver, and users need to have SSH key to authenticate. When I have setup this, I'm able to connect to the linux server, but CLI Analyzer do not insert the command for ssh to the device I'm trying against.I have al...

NeRFuX by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Is Cisco CLI Analyzer still supported?

I have been Cisco CLI Analyzer for the past year or two and today I was trying to figure out if I can launch connections using command line due to our company starting to use a Privilege Access Management software. The software supports custom launch...

lwestman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can we create account for web GUI of Firepower4000

Hi we are currently using Firepower4000.Before web GUI account has been reset we generally use it for maintenance.We have no idea about the process of creating a new account.At this moment we can connect to this device with admin account by Securecrt...

hooni86 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CLI analyser blank ssh screen after login prompt.

Anyone else see this issue.  I connect to a device.  The app asks for my login.  I supply it and click connect.  I get a blank screen with no output.  I am using Cisco's canned themes.  Seen this on versions 3.7.0 and 3.7.1.  3.6.8 works with limited...

ke.gordon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

%SYS-6-TTY_EXPIRE_TIMER: (exec timer expired, tty 2

Log Buffer (4096 bytes): userNov 21 00:32:02.875: %SYS-6-TTY_EXPIRE_TIMER: (exec timer expired, tty 2 (MY DHCP SERVER IP HERE)), userNov 21 01:47:40.180: %SMART_LIC-3-COMM_FAILED: Communications failure with the Cisco Smart License Utility (CSLU) : C...

naresh22 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Experts - Last 30 Days