cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with Cisco CLI Analyzer ver 3.6.6 - Login Failed - Unable to access Cisco cloud based services

gregorczyk
Level 1
Level 1

I have problem with Cisco CLI Analyzer ver 3.6.6. When would like login and click on CCO Login see message : Login Failed - Unable to access Cisco cloud based services. I am tray reinstall and fresh install but not help. Access to internet working correctly. This same message see on directly clear connection to internet via LTE. On local FireWall in Windows 10 I have permission for this application. Program have connection to cisco because receive information about version 3.6.6. When access to internet not working have other different message. Where is the problem. Please send me information what do it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Advised to open a TAC case.

1. Go to https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/case and click Open New Case
  2. Provide a valid serial number of a covered device to ensure entitlement (no contract exists for this product or support service)
  3. Create case title using the template CTAC | CLI Analyzer | <issue description> and provide your Problem Description
  4. Manually select a Technology by typing ‘CLI Analyzer’ in the search bar
    • Technology/Sub-Technology should be Smart Services Capabilities > CLI Analyzer
  5. Select the Problem Area and verify all other details are correct, then Submit the case

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Advised to open a TAC case.

1. Go to https://mycase.cloudapps.cisco.com/case and click Open New Case
  2. Provide a valid serial number of a covered device to ensure entitlement (no contract exists for this product or support service)
  3. Create case title using the template CTAC | CLI Analyzer | <issue description> and provide your Problem Description
  4. Manually select a Technology by typing ‘CLI Analyzer’ in the search bar
    • Technology/Sub-Technology should be Smart Services Capabilities > CLI Analyzer
  5. Select the Problem Area and verify all other details are correct, then Submit the case
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: