cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSH issues with CLI Analyzer 3.0

Scott Wyatt
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing issues connecting to Cisco devices within  my network using SSH. Any device I connect to with Telnet (only have a couple) works every time. This issue presents itself upon first connection and always upon reconnect. I seem to be able to setup a couple of new devices and connect, then the next device just a blank screen. Never pops up to ask for the fingerprint acceptance or anything. On reconnecting to a device that I was able to accept the fingerprint it just gives a blank screen. If i log into the switch and run a sh user i do not see it making a connection.

This product looks very good and will save me the money of purchasing a SecureCRT license which I was about to do if it will work consistently.

I have closed the app and restarted it, removed and re-added the devices, and also installed on another PC. Receive the same results no matter what I try.

4 Replies 4

Scott Wyatt
Level 1
Level 1

I have had other coworkers install the application and they receive the same results. Are others having the same issues? 

Hi Scott,

What you describe is definitely not a known issue. Can you please send an email to cli-analyzer-support@cisco.com with your version of CLI Analyzer, Operating System, screenshot of errors and if this is a fresh install or an upgrade from a previous version.

Thanks,

John

John,

Thank you for the quick response. I will send that information over to them. Just for your information it was a fresh install on multiple machines. All are running Windows10. 

Thanks,

Scott

Just as a follow up on this issue. The problem was resolved for me and other coworkers after the Windows 10 anniversary update. Issue still exist on any machine that has not performed that update.