cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I add compute nodes to increase resources for virtual routers?

glkaufma
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am running CML.vT328 on ESXi 5.5.  How do I add resources for virtual routers using other ESXi hosts in my compute environment?

3 Replies 3

David Martin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Welcome to the group, glkkaufma.  Some folks will stop by your thread shortly and probably ask you some more questions.  In the meantime you may well be able to get some additional assistance by checking out some of the videos in the video section of the group.  Also, check out the documentation links in the Links section on the group home page too.

David N Martin

Community Manager

Craig Brown
Level 4
Level 4

Are you referring to adding processors to your CML Server?

No.  I was expecting to be able to use additional ESXi hosts for virtual router instances to scale the solution.  

For example...  CML runs on ESXi host#1 with 20 virtual routers.  I need more compute resources for my lab simulations (need more virtual routers).  I have ESXi host#2 sitting idle.  Is there a way to use ESXi host#2 to run more virtual routers?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: