Discussions, knowledge articles and more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Activity in Cisco Modeling Labs

Newer vJunos Router node definition

Even through I know from a nested support stance Junipers official take is that the new vJunos Router images are not supported unless on BareMetal installs. However I know people in the EVE-NG community have successfully gotten it to load by using mo...

Inkmouse by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CML 2.7 - SD WAN license needed?

Dear Experts, I am planning to buy CML 2.7 Personal since it now provides SD WAN support. However i am confused from below link. I am not a partner and dont have access to local SE etc. Do i still need license to get SD WAN working in CML? https://de...

harry101 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error in importing yaml lab file

hello i am unable to import yaml file in online web version of cml.as previous thread in this community suggest to change version and i did it so but has no luck with it.could anyone help in that matter,i am attaching yaml file in txt form in order t...

Como passei no exam Cisco ENCOR?

Tenho recebido muitas perguntas sobre o exame Cisco ENCOR, por que o fiz, o que foi mais fácil e o mais difícil de estudar...Para parar de responder individualmente porque as perguntas são semelhantes, espero que esta postagem responda à maioria das...

create a network engineer jumping of happiness. He's holding a network cable. There a routers.png

CSE-LABVM Virtual Machine

Am a learner currently studying fundementals of cybersecurity and am unable to proceed with using the  CSE-LABVM Virtual Machine because it prompts me to enter a password which i dont know. please advice. attached below is a screenshot of the problem

Cisco cml hardware requirements

Hi members, I have a laptop with the following hardware specifications: i5 1035g1 ( 4 cores 8 threads ) 16 Gb ram I want to run cml on the laptop with personal licence ( under 20 nodes ) and I have a couple of questions. Your advice is appreciated Th...