cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

A problem with a .pka file of Cisco Packet Tracer course

Andy117
Beginner
Beginner

Hello everyone this is Andy, I was doing this activity (2.1.1 packet tracer create a simple network) and when I try to edit the last fields of the instructions I´m unable to do it, It only shows a text that says: "blank".

Another problem that is apparently occuring is a problem with the "Subnet Mask" of the PC, It shows that is Incorrect, when It is not.

Also the exercise is stuck in 75%.

I really apreciate if you can help me with this.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

Martin L
VIP
VIP

What is IP and mask right now? Are there any other clues ?  you can keep trying various masks until u get correct one. 

Attach your PT file here in a zip format; PT files must be zipped in order to be attached here

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Nightranger
Beginner
Beginner

For me, IP/Subnet are both correct - However I am unable to input in the input fields.

If I hover over, I get the cursor change to show it's an input, and I can "Highlight" the field which highlights the word "blank", yet it will not accept any input from the keyboard, I am unable to copy/paste the fields into each other and thus, It is also stuck at 75% meaning the task is unable to be completed.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: