cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't download Cisco Modeling Labs

jorune00
Level 1
Level 1

I purchased Cisco Modeling Labs Personal Edition today - and it won't let me download it.

I updated my profile with an address, but it's still not working

Please help.  Cisco phone support keeps telling me to come here for help.  

Johnny Heintz

Cisco Modeling Labs download.png

5 Replies 5

Martin L
VIP
VIP

First of all, I would not share email and user if here publicly.  2nd, there should be help link from CLN store page or page where u purchase cml from.

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

jorune00
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks. I removed my info from the post. Also Cisco finally fixed it.

Furlo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Johhny.

I had probably same problem: you have paid CML persona, got license code but you can't downloaded it, because you have to complete your personal data.

You have tried to fill but you couldn't do it. And probably you don't have a business email address. Sou you should change it. 

Am I correct? Or how close I am?

BR, Furlo

Hi Furlo - that is exactly what happened.  However, I was able to get it fixed by emailing: web-help-sr@cisco.com

They also were like "you don't have a valid address, we can't help you..." after I sent a screenshot showing it was populated, all the sudden it was fixed.  They responded pretty quick.

Hope that helps.

-Johnny

I just got this response from the store ... but like I said above, the web-help-sr@cisco.com did eventually fix it.  Although they didn't want to, that is for sure.

Johnny,

Thanks for visiting the Store. I'm sorry that we're having issues. It's kinda strange. It is Cisco Modeling Labs PERSONAL, but it's bound to Cisco's enterprise software requirements which do include updating a profile with an address. Thanks for trying. I believe you because I've seen it before

Unfortunately, CLN Store Support can't make changes to a cisco.com profile. The good news is that I know who can. Can you reach out to web-help(mailer list) <web-help@cisco.com> to have your profile updated manually?

Once that's done, you can try again and all should run smoothly

Kind regards,
Sean
ref:_00DA0YXoL._5002K18nWOe:ref