cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Just bought CiscoU, $1800 packaged, now what?

firth61
Level 1
Level 1

Recently, I invested in the Cisco U package for $1800 to gear up for the CCNA exam. While I'm excited about this opportunity, I find myself a bit lost on where to begin. If anyone has experience with this package or has successfully navigated CCNA exam preparation, I would greatly appreciate any recommendations on where to start. Your insights and guidance would be immensely valuable as I embark on this learning journey.

1 Reply 1

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello firth61,

CiscoU is great platform....where we can learn lots of cisco and other vendor courses(multivendor courses)...Since...you subsribed CiscoU....what are you waiting for?...you can begin with "Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions" course.... this course is mapped with CCNA (200-301) exam...if you have sufficient time Simulteniously...you can also start with "Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals" course...this course is mapped to 200-201 CBROPS exam

Since CiscoU essentials provides access for 365 days...I suggest you to begin your preparations immediately with above two courses ....

Here is the total courses you can access with CiscoU Essentials subscription:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/foryou/catalog-essentials-pdf

All the best for your future studies....Happy learnings....!!

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******