Views
Helpful
Replies

NX OS Advantage license for Nexus

gillennium1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has some information around the new software licensing offering from Cisco relating to:

• NX-OS Essentials License for Nexus
  • NX-OS Advantage License for Nexus

..though specifically I would like to understand what the features/enablement is of the following SKUs (which are both Advantage SKUs):

• NXOS-AD-GF=
  • NXOS-AD-XF=

Are there resources online where one can digest and understand the above. In addition, are any of the above a subset of Cisco ONE software / licensing?

Would be much obliged to quick responses.

5 Replies 5

admin11111
Level 4
Level 4

Do you know how to order those licenses? I want to buy a 93180 with NXOS-ES-XF but I can’t find the way to load it in the CCW.

I found it how. with the SKU NXOS-ES-XF= it not appear in the list but if you push enter, it will be added to the list.

Mates,

can some one help me to understand what feature are available with NXOS-AD-XF Licences?

and what a main difference between NXOS-AD-XF and N93-LAN1K9 (LAN Enterprise License for Nexus 9300 Platform)

alf
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
the features included in the NX-OS essential, advantage and premier license tiers are described in this document, see table 2:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nx-os/licensing/guide/b_Cisco_NX-OS_Licensing_Guide/b_Cisco_NX-OS_Licensing_Guide_chapter_01.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: