cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer login sits at "Redirecting you to your organization..."

bswient86418
Level 1
Level 1

Is anybody else having issues trying to log in to Packet Tracer with their Netacad account?  I'm able to log into the website with no problem.  But since last Friday, Packet Tracer won't login.  It just sits there indefinitely at "Redirecting you to your organization..."

packettracerlogin.jpg

EDIT: Additional info.  Client machine is Windows 10 Enterprise, 1909.  Packet Tracer version is 7.3.0 .  It had been running fine for weeks up until the end of last week.  I've tried running under a different user profile.  I uninstalled, removed the Packet tracer folder from my user folder, rebooted, & reinstalled.  

Windows TCPView shows Packet Tracer talking to an Akamai IP address.

We do not have a proxy server.  I checked our firewall and none of my traffic is being blocked.

2 Replies 2

Martin L
VIP
VIP

Here is my Temp fix:

u can use PT as guest mode with 3 saves; Or open existing PT file, close registration window, when you ask for save your work, click Cancel on pop-up window, Main PT window should stay open. Now you can eidt current file or open new one and save it

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: