cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for OCI XML schema files

DavidKurzEDJ
Level 1
Level 1

The BroadWorks OCI docs mentions the availability of OCI XML schema files at the BroadSoft exchange site (snippet below). I'm unable to login into the site and my request to recover my account or create a new account have gone unanswered.  Does anyone in the community know of an alternate location where I might find the schema zip file?  Or can provide a copy?  I have the XSI schemas, but missing OCI.  Much appreciated.     

From docs ...

OCI Reporting XML Schema
The OCI Reporting XML schema contains all functional transactions for the system. The following files are available:

OCISchemaReporting.xsd – This file is the base file for the Application Server XML
Schema files. This file references all included files.
OCISchemaReportingBASE.xsd – This file contains the base elements for OCI reporting.
OCISchemaReportingDataTypes.xsd – This file contains the data types used in the XML Schema.
OCISchemaReportingReportNotification.xsd – This file contains the notification XML Schema.
OCISchemaReportingServerStatusNotifiction.xsd – This file contains the server status XML Schema.

Cisco provides the AS OCI-P schema as part of a zip file that contains all schemas and MIBs per release on Xchange at xchange.broadsoft.com. Additionally there is an HTML version of the AS OCI-P schema available for download on Xchange.
For service patches that are built on top of a major release (for example, 19sp1), a new version of the schema zip file is uploaded to Xchange when each patch is made available.

3 Replies 3

skumar1
Level 3
Level 3

Please share us your mail-id, we will send you the requested files.

Hi Skumar, could you also send me the XSD's?

sboui.houssem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I cannot find the XSI Schema files int the devnet support site, is it supposed to be public or per request demand? If we need to request them, can you please let know how can I get those XSI Schema documentation?