cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DevNet Fundamentals - Quiz for the application deployment and security

Justin Reeve
Level 1
Level 1

I've just completed the Quiz for the application deployment and security on the DevNet Associate Fundamentals Course. There seems to be a mistake with question 5. It marks my answer as incorrect even though I answered correctly according to the Feedback when the answers are submitted e.g.

5. What is CI/CD?

My answer : Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery

Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Continuous Deployment is a separate, optional step.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

omz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi 

Yes .. I experienced the same issue. And if I remember correctly .. I submitted the quiz 4x times with a different answer and it didn't accept any of them. I guess there is a problem with that question.

I think .. that was the only question in the course. Thank God there were not many confusing questions in the exam.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

omz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi 

Yes .. I experienced the same issue. And if I remember correctly .. I submitted the quiz 4x times with a different answer and it didn't accept any of them. I guess there is a problem with that question.

I think .. that was the only question in the course. Thank God there were not many confusing questions in the exam.

Thanks @omz I thought I was going mad !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: