cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Various Errors and Issues Occured With The DevNet Fundamental Courses

Hello,

I am currently working on DevNet Fundamental courses and faced lots of issues and problems. By getting these issues I am not able to operate my Fundamental course. I have several major issues related to Devnet Site which I mention below.

1. While installing "Docker" in the Windows Learning Lab section, my Fundamental course appeared with a dialog box and come up with an issue like Docker CE for Windows is needed to continue further. I have not found a single directory of this type on my Tilers Perth website. 

2. Various issues occurred while working on operating Hyper-V as my system or C-Drive was incompatible with Hyper-V. I tried all the other options available to me but still do not get success on it.

3. While accessing the Ubuntu VM, I filled all the necessary login details one by one and then waited for quite a long time but not a single operation was performed. However, a box appeared with certain connection problems issues.

At last, I gave up and come here to ask my queries and solving all issues about DevNet Site.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Rising star
Rising star

Re: Various Errors and Issues Occured With The DevNet Fundamental Courses

Hi 

Can you please provide links to the sections you are having issues?

I took the course last month and didn't have these kinds of issues. Most of the course is web-based and you only need a browser with a working internet connection. I used Chrome without any issues.

I suggest opening a ticket with the DevNet support team. 

https://devnetsupport.cisco.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360002862214

https://developer.cisco.com/certification/fundamentals/

Look for - How do I contact Customer Support?  - at the bottom of the page in FAQs.

I used this to open a ticket to report an error. My experience with the support team was very good.

hope this helps 

Highlighted
Rising star
Rising star

Re: Various Errors and Issues Occured With The DevNet Fundamental Courses

1. While installing "Docker" in the Windows Learning Lab section, my Fundamental course appeared with a dialog box and come up with an issue like Docker CE for Windows is needed to continue further. I have not found a single directory of this type on my Tilers Perth website. 

@TILERS PERTH wrote:

1. While installing "Docker" in the Windows Learning Lab section, my Fundamental course appeared with a dialog box and come up with an issue like Docker CE for Windows is needed to continue further. I have not found a single directory of this type on my Tilers Perth website. 

You can download Docker CE for Windows from - https://hub.docker.com/editions/community/docker-ce-desktop-windows

Not sure why you looking in your Tilers Perth website.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
Cisco Community April 2020 Spotlight Award Winners
This widget could not be displayed.