cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC Velocity Template - Ask user for interface bandwidth for each int

Positron
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting my feet wet with these templates and have the for loop to pick-off the trunked interfaces and am looking for some help on asking the user for the interface bandwidth speed for each trunked interface. My idea is that when the template (Day-N) is run against a switch, that the template queries its inventory to determine the trunked interfaces and presents those interfaces to the user who then can select the specific bandwidth speed in a drop-down list. I can get the variable to prompt the user with a drop-down, but its a single ask and then applies that setting to all trunked interfaces. I'd like it to ask for each interface up front. Is this possible? TIA

1 Reply 1

nirraman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi !

I went through your question and As per my understanding:

I understand that template can get the interface details from inventory directly and you have created a template to find out the trunk ports and show those interfaces,so heavy scripting is being done here.

So with this current template you are getting for all interfaces at once and not for one filled in the variable field. And you want this to be done for each interface separately? 

Is this correct? if not could you please elaborate us more.

Thank you 
Regards
Niranjana.