cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWM Walk-in Lab for DevDays 2024

Ming Cao
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Automation Developer Day Participants! Ming Cao here, I will host a walk-in lab session during the DevDays next week:

The lab title: Automation workflows (CWM) to boost NSO’s strengths

The abstract: Process automation is becoming increasingly important, and its adoption is driven by various factors that contribute to efficiency, productivity, and competitiveness in different industries. In this walk-in lab session the participant will obtain a glimpse how Cisco’s industry established Crosswork Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) functionality is elevated by the recently introduced Crosswork Workflow Manager (CWM). The participant will gain insight into CWM’s versatility to integrate with Operational Support Systems while also reducing NSO’s operating complexity through hands-on creation of a workflow that automates the controlled rollout of a NSO service into the network.

The lab access link: https://expo.ciscodcloud.com/j8duucmfsfgviqmdnn4e5kb1

To join the lab:

1. Click the lab access link above, and follow the instructions on the web page,

2. On the session web page, click the link “Remote Desktop”,

3. when you log in the Windows Desktop, start the web browser Google Chrome, click the bookmark “LAB Guide” from the bookmark bar, and start the lab by following the instructions from the lab guide.

To complete the lab, it will take about 45 minutes, and you can do it at any time you want during the DevDays.

There are 20 sessions available simultaneously. Retry the link later if there is no free session available. A Notice to those have had the lab session: please remember to log out when you have completed the lab, in order to release the resource to the other participants. Thanks!

For those attending in Stockholm next week, you can meet me in person! I'll be available from 1 PM to 2 PM on 22/5 in the small meeting room called Onyx to provide help, and I am glad to answer any question related to the lab and CWM! Of course, you can do the lab in Onyx room during that hour as well!

For those who can't join us in Stockholm, feel free to ask questions here on the forum. My colleagues and I will be keeping a close eye on the forum over the next week to assist you.

If you're attending Cisco Live in Las Vegas this year, I look forward to seeing you there as well!

Don't forget to subscribe to the events in the discussion forum to stay updated on everything happening.
Good luck with CWM! We're here to help, so don't hesitate to reach out and share your experiences.

2 Replies 2

Ming Cao
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone who are joining DevDays in Stockholm! I am sitting in the room Onyx right now, to welcome you to join the lab session! If you have any question about the lab access, the lab guide, or CWM itself, just come to me, and we can discuss here. 

fracjackmac
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the post @Ming Cao !

This was a great opportunity to to walk through the workflow, but I had limited time to do so.

Will this be made available within Learning Labs?

Thanks