Helpful
Replies

CX cloud session

vinitlakhotiy
Level 1
Level 1

do we get any free session to attend on CX Cloud

2 Replies 2

CX cloud" typically refers to cloud-based solutions focused on enhancing customer experience (CX). These platforms leverage cloud computing technology to provide businesses with tools and services aimed at improving interactions with their customers across various touchpoints. CX cloud solutions often include features such as customer relationship management (CRM), omnichannel communication, analytics, personalization, and automation. By utilizing the scalability and flexibility of the cloud, businesses can more effectively manage their customer relationships and deliver seamless experiences.

jchopp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey thanks for your inquiry today!  I would recommend checking out the CX Cloud Demos page listed here.  Additionally, if you are already engaged with an Account Team here at Cisco; mention to them that you are interested in Success Tracks and would like a demo of CX Cloud.  I am sure they would be more than happy to set something up for you and your team. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions. *Please "Accept as Solution" if the info provided was helpful in resolving your inquiry. Thanks!