I would like to ask you if you had a chance to try ASA REST API.
I would like to give it a try but I don't have enough information e.g.:
1. which ASAs (OS versions) support this API
2. if API is supported how to install/activate/enable it
3. detailed API documentation
Or if there is some sandbox or labs on developer.cisco.com it would be great.
My goal is following:
1. Develop Automation for Firewall Requests
1. Identify firewalls which needs to be configured (based on routing talbe or device and interface naming conventions?)
2. Configure all firewalls in the path
So far I found only following docs:
Cisco ASA REST API Quick Start Guide - Cisco
Did you had any chance to see this following document -Cisco DevNet: Security Services Platform (SSP) - Security Services Platform (SSP)
Also request to refer new updated -- Release Notes for the Cisco ASA Series REST API, Version 1.2(x) - Cisco
Thanks and Regards,
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: