Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

The Break Room

Dedicated to fun and social conversations for making friends and getting to better know the Cisco De...

111 Posts

Code Exchange

Ask questions about your Developer Code Exchange submissions

23 Posts

Activity in General DevNet Topics

Resolved! The blueprint 'uccx-sandbox' is not published.

Hi,we use sandbox Catalog (cisco.com)> DevNet> Environments> Unified Contact Center Express 12.5It is not available anymore and I just see error "The blueprint 'uccx-sandbox' is not published." when I try "Launch again".Is it some temporary problem o...

s-vangor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OTEL Collectors with UCCE

We are running UCCE 12.6 environment. Our organization is trying to use OTEL collectors for observability. I am looking for some guidance on this integration.1. Does Cisco UCCE support OTEL collectors?.2. Is there an API or does it have to be SNMP?3....

Fun Friday: America's (New) Pastime

As we head towards Super Bowl LVIII this weekend, there's some interesting and timely news about a shift in America's "most popular" sport. For years, no decades, baseball has been considered America's Pastime. However, a recent Pew Research survey r...

football.jpg

pyats - store stdout from configure

Hi All I have following test created to run multiple commands against a a device within testbed. I would like to log the output to a variable (including the switch/router prompt) and print out as result. I know this functionality is already in the "p...

Resolved! Control third-party peripherals via serial port

HelloI would like to control a Sony projector with a macro from a codec (RoomOS 11.15.1.0) via RS-232 (outbound). The Power-On command is: "\xA9\x17\x2E\x00\x00\x00\x00\x3F\x9A" (all HEX) But the codec sends out the following: \xC2\xA9\x17\x2E\x00\x0...

mv1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Do SDK Downloads (CUCM / ISE) still exist?

Hello everyone, i am not a developer but our partner who implements some software interfacing with our Callmanager and ISE asked me to download the current SDKs for both products. I might lack the proper search terms but i fail to find any SDK here f...

E&M audio detect-rx

We need to connect to an E&M line using audio detection (E and M wires are not connected). We tried using the "audio detect-rx" command but it doesn't seem to be recognized by the router. We are using:Cisco C8300-1N1S-6T ChassisNIM-4E/M Voice Analog ...

dzamorano by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DevSecOps Defined

DevSecOps Defined   Where We Are Now   We can all be grateful for the recent developments in cybersecurity involving observability and AI, which have increased visibility and granular control, thus greatly improving threat detection and response. T...

alexstev_0-1666962856110.png alexstev_1-1666962856134.png alexstev_0-1666964719230.png
Top Experts - Last 30 Days