Views
Helpful
Replies

AO sandbox

ParthaSarathi
Beginner
Beginner

Hi  All ,

Recently I came to know about the Sandbox lab  for SWAN from one of my friend . While doing a bit of  searching on this I realized  this  Always-On (AO) box and administrative access are restricted  , as this is shared  by multiple users at a time . So what that means  ? if i want to practice a lab  I need to  configure certain stuffs for e.g say centralized control plane polices  , so can i do that ?   will it not allow me to do any changes on the lab ? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

bigevilbeard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey there, all of the “always on” sandbox are read only access, as you noted these are a share resource and this prevents misuse and allows our community to all use these. If you would like a full access (admin) reserve the sdwan sandbox in the catalog HERE 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

bigevilbeard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey there, all of the “always on” sandbox are read only access, as you noted these are a share resource and this prevents misuse and allows our community to all use these. If you would like a full access (admin) reserve the sdwan sandbox in the catalog HERE 

Hope this helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers