Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BroadWorks sandbox

In Cisco developer site, testing of BroadWorks sandbox for developers will be finished on 19th of June.

So we would like to know the current schedule of this release on sandbox.

10 Replies 10

zowu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hi Yishida-san,

The sandbox is still working in progress.

Hi 

Any update when Broadworks Sandbox will be available to developers. 

Thanks

We are working on the sandbox, and it would be available no later than August

Thank you for your information.

Today is 2nd of August.

So are there any additional information about release date of BroadWorks sandbox?

The sandbox is planned to release in next week.

Hi, 

We have just released  v1.0 of the Cisco Boadworks Sandbox.  Go here to have a look. 

Some Notes:

• Hybrid sandbox. Reserve to get your own Broadworks group(s) with assigned DNs
  • Register a Windows or MAC SIP endpoint over the net and make calls
  • Register an Android SIP client app
  • Access your own Broadworks environment through the Xtended Services Platform (XSP)
  • Connect to your environment instance using the Open Client Interface-Provisioning (OCI-P)

Enjoy!!

Sandbox Team

Modified on 29th of Aug.

Thank you for the release information.

We can reserve and use this sandbox.

We have some questions for service availability.

Can we use the following XSI service on this sandbox? If so, what is the server address?

1. XSI Call Log, Phonebook. We can see it on server. Can we download it to our terminal?

(ex:Broadsoft server: xsp1.iop1.broadworks.net)

2. XSI Visual Voice mail .. Can we use it on this sandbox?

3. UC-One .. We can see the service setting on server. Can we use it by using UC-One communicator application?

If so, how do we set the server address and user name?

We also would like to confirm service availability as follows. (Added on 29th of Aug)

4.N party conference

We have set conference service URI, but we can't use N party conference.

(ex:Broadsoft server: conference@as.iop1.boradworks.net)

This is included on Features Advanced I service. 

Would you please inform us the URI for using N party conference?

5.Hunt group

We can't find the settings of this service.

Are there any plan to implement this service?

6.Call Park

We also can't find the settings of this service.

Are there any plan to implement this service?

If there is any information of service availability, please inform us.

I hate to be the "me too" guy, but I also have the same question, specifically regarding point 1 - the XSI call log.

A couple of years back, pre-Cisco days, we were working on integrating Broadworks CDRs into our existing environment and had sandbox accounts that we could use to create and send CDRs via RADIUS.  But I can't work out how to get this functioning in this new sandbox, and we need this for further testing/integration work.

For one, the developer documentation appears to reference non-existent URLs:-

Assuming Xsi-Events is deployed at the /com.broadsoft.xsi-events context path, there is an HTML test page for each Xsi-Events command already present in the Xsi-Events web application. These HTML pages can be used to test out Xsi-Events commands. For example, https://xsp.xdp.broadsoft.com/com.broadsoft.xsi-events/test is the Xsi-Events root test page for the public BroadSoft Xtended Developers Program Sandbox

xsp.xdp.broadsoft.com doesn't resolve to anything for me.

I'd start up my own thread, but this seems to be pretty much my question so thought it best to post here.  Am I barking up the wrong tree?  I'm somewhat of a Broadsoft novice and this project has just been handed to me, so I may be way off base with what I'm trying to achieve.

I also need this now.

UC-One Service:

How can I use the Broadsoft UC Communicator with this sandbox credentials. What is the set the server address, user name and password ?

The user profile can be found in your "Your DevNet Sandbox Lab is Ready" email. Please follow https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/sandbox-instructions/BroadWorks/Tab_Layout.html#view3 for the client configuration.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: