cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot log into DevNet sandbox

NewbisNewbis
Level 1
Level 1

I created an account for the DevNet Sandbox.  When I go to https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com, it says "Please enter your credentials."  If I put in the correct username and password, it just takes me back to the same login screen that says "Please enter your credentials."  But here's the funny thing:  If I enter the wrong password, then it says "The username or password is incorrect," which it does not say whenever I enter the correct username and password.  So it knows that I entered the right username and password, but still wont' get past the login screen.  How do I get past the login screen?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to me.  Okay, I'm able to reply now on the forum.  It's working now (logging in from the same place).  I think perhaps it was down on the weekend, or I didn't give it enough time for my account to be active.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

cmreed
Level 4
Level 4

HI -

Can you try accessing the Sandbox via the DevNet portal rather than navigating directly to it? https://developer.cisco.com/site/devnet/sandbox/

Let us know if this works, if not, please email me your userid and I will have it looked into right away.

Cherie

cmreed@cisco.com

Hi Cherie,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. It seems to be working now. Perhaps there was just a glitch when I tried it after hours on the weekend right after signing up, but now when I go to the same place, I'm able to get past the login.

(By the way, when I try to respond directly on the forum website, now it says "You do not have permission to post in this forum," so I'm just replying from email.)

Thanks!

-Jonathan

Thanks for getting back to me.  Okay, I'm able to reply now on the forum.  It's working now (logging in from the same place).  I think perhaps it was down on the weekend, or I didn't give it enough time for my account to be active.