cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot log into DevNet sandbox

NewbisNewbis
Level 1
Level 1

I created an account for the DevNet Sandbox.  When I go to https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com, it says "Please enter your credentials."  If I put in the correct username and password, it just takes me back to the same login screen that says "Please enter your credentials."  But here's the funny thing:  If I enter the wrong password, then it says "The username or password is incorrect," which it does not say whenever I enter the correct username and password.  So it knows that I entered the right username and password, but still wont' get past the login screen.  How do I get past the login screen?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to me.  Okay, I'm able to reply now on the forum.  It's working now (logging in from the same place).  I think perhaps it was down on the weekend, or I didn't give it enough time for my account to be active.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

cmreed
Level 4
Level 4

HI -

Can you try accessing the Sandbox via the DevNet portal rather than navigating directly to it? https://developer.cisco.com/site/devnet/sandbox/

Let us know if this works, if not, please email me your userid and I will have it looked into right away.

Cherie

cmreed@cisco.com

Hi Cherie,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. It seems to be working now. Perhaps there was just a glitch when I tried it after hours on the weekend right after signing up, but now when I go to the same place, I'm able to get past the login.

(By the way, when I try to respond directly on the forum website, now it says "You do not have permission to post in this forum," so I'm just replying from email.)

Thanks!

-Jonathan

Thanks for getting back to me.  Okay, I'm able to reply now on the forum.  It's working now (logging in from the same place).  I think perhaps it was down on the weekend, or I didn't give it enough time for my account to be active.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: