cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CML Lab Cannot Console

ehayric1320
Level 1
Level 1

Devices are started. Each time I click the console tab the console is chopped in half and also does nothing when I press enter.

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 9.31.26 AM.png

6 Replies 6

hosborne7531
Level 1
Level 1
Wow, you would think someone would have answered this after a month of being on here. No very helpful. Guessing there's a secret to get this to work.

I forgot all about this. Haven't checked it again in awhile but good to know I am not the only one.

So from what I have figured out is you can see/use the Multi Platform Network lab (default one) for familiarization, but can not modify or build new labs without buying a package for personal use (around $200 US). Here is a YT that walks you through everything. https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-symantec-ext_onb&hsimp=yhs-ext_onb&hspart=symantec&p=how+to+use+cisco+modeling+labs#id=4&vid=739e62f6ea030054955b7fc10041c7c7&action=click

So, quick answer to question/issue as I know it, there is nothing wrong with the console, you just have to pay to unlock it. :( 

Well then it really shouldn't be listed as a sandbox then I suppose. Demos are usually over dCloud I thought.

So, try using just the CML and not the CML Enterprise (like I was doing) and everything is working. Hope this helps.

Hello !

I have same problem with you ... I buy personal license for CML already but still will happened , Are there anyone solved it ?

I seem to have bought an emulator that does not work ....

Vincent