Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Center lab, cannot iniciate inbound call

chapelain36
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all.

I am using a Contact Center Enterprise Lab Sandbox, and I am new to this.
I logged in as agent to the Finesse desctop application, and made my state "Ready to incomig calls".

After that I called from my mobile phone to the number from Lab Details - to iniciate inbound call.
I heared call signals, but there was no any reaction in web client. I made several calls - to check it, the last was at 20:32 (Moscow GMT + 03:00).

What can be the problem? I used Google Chrome browser. My mobile operator is Megafon Russia.
Maybe I dont understand - how should it work? What should happened in web client, when I am calling to this number?

Thank you,
With regards, Yuriy.

3 Replies 3

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yuriy,

Do you have an active running reservation on that Contact Center lab right now? Did you get an email today with access details?

Regards,

Joe Kearns

Hi, Joe, thank you for your answer.
It was yesterday.
Of course, I had active reservation. Otherways, how could I log on to the finesse applications?
Yes, before it I got an email with connection details.

Right now I have no running reservation, cause It has ended yesterday. I booked it for 8 hours.

Hi Yuri,

We can only support active reservations in the sandbox. thanks for bring this issue to our attention. Apologies for not seeing your question earlier but it was the weekend.

Please feel free to rebook the lab for an extended period. Please also not that we will be bringing Contact Center express online in the coming weeks.

Regards,

Joe