cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC API Explorer access doesn't work

pete512
Level 1
Level 1

Tried creating three different sandboxes, and in all three I was unable to log into the browser using Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. It rejects the credentials from the output window. I tried this with two different email accounts as login to the sandbox, and none of it worked. The FMC Rest API sandbox is pretty much unusable without this web access. Can someone alert the admins that this is happening? Thanks!

4 Replies 4

kvandenn
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I get 

"

This site can’t be reached

fmcrestapisandbox.cisco.com refused to connect.

"

From Chrome immediately. I don't even get the option to log in.

Also using Ansible (whioch worked before):

"

TASK [Authenticate] ******************************************************************************************************************************************
fatal: [fmc_sandbox]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "elapsed": 0, "msg": "Status code was -1 and not [204]: Request failed: <urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>", "redirected": false, "status": -1, "url": "https://fmcrestapisandbox.cisco.com/api/fmc_platform/v1/auth/generatetoken"}

"

Please check again, this is now working.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

maickon.antonio
Level 1
Level 1

I can´t access FMC system. I tried ssh and HTTPS, but both didn´t work. Look at the error message:

########################################################################################

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at remote.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.
########################################################################################

I have used Firefox and Chrome.

anybody could help me ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: