cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP communicator is in registration loop with trying to connect to sandbox 11.5 CUCM

dustinschroeder
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am having an issue that I turned up CUCM 11.5 in the sandbox and tried to make a test call using Cisco IP Communicator 8.6.  I have setup the phone that I believe correctly but it is in a registration loop.  I have windows firewall turned off on my laptop were it is installed and also connecting to the Sandbox via the VPN correctly and can ping the publisher but I am not sure why it is in this loop.  Can I get some some assistance please.

Thank you,

Justin

33 Replies 33

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Fastest way to fix this is to have a webex call. What Timezone are you in? Also, have you added the IP communicator device to the CUCM in your sandbox?

Do you absolutely need to use IP communicator? We have the Cisco Jabber client available if you need to just make a test call.

Joe

Our Engineer Justin, has been trying to contact you to resolve, but has not receive any communication back. Whats up? We need resolution immediately. Please respond to his question.

Roger Dennis

Corporate Vice President

OnviSource, Inc.

Roger,

I requested a Webex with Justin (need a timezone to schedule it etc.) but have not heard back, see the above thread. It seems you are located in the US. If thats the case, then one of our US based support team can help. I am in GMT

Let me know when you are available and we can set one up. The fastest way to resolve is a working webex.

Regards,

Joe

Joe,

I do apologize sir I had responded to the email twice since it said I could reply to the message by replying to the email and did not respond thru the messaging board.  I am in the Central time zone sir and am available to have the system looked at as early as tomorrow 6/9/2017 or if it has to roll over till Monday the 12th I can be available any time then also.

Thank you,

Justin

Joe,

I do apologize sir I had responded to the email twice since it said I could reply to the message by replying to the email and did not respond thru the messaging board.  I am in the Central time zone sir and am available to have the system looked at as early as tomorrow 6/9/2017 or if it has to roll over till Monday the 12th I can be available any time then also.

Thank you,

Justin

no problem Justin. will be in touch tomorrow.

Joe

Good afternoon Joe,

I was just wanting to follow up and see when someone will be in touch with me on setting up a time to look at the communicator?

Thank you,

Justin

hi

i mailed you directly this afternoon. we can set up.some time for monday.

Joe

Dustin,

Are you available to have a Webex for this.

Joe

Joe,

I am ready for a webex but everytime I keep trying to get into the sandbox the user name and password does not seem to be working from the sandbox.

Hey Dustin,

What is your devnet username? I want to make sure you have a running reservation.

Joe

devnet username = dustinschroeder

vpn username = dustinschr

ok. Found your reservation

Need to check a few items before the webex. standby.

joe

Can you jump on this Webex?

https://cisco.webex.com/join/jokearns

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: