Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with Collaboration Plus Sandbox

walidazab
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

There seems to be an issue with Collaboration Plus sandbox. First I noticed that I am unable to access PhoneView because there are no attributes listed under the attributes tab. Please see attached snapshot. I also tried RDP option from the hierarchy viewer but the page gave me an error. On the other hand, I tried generating traffic using Camelot but it threw an error in the activity tab. I included a screenshot showing this.

Please check and advise what can be done to resolve this.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The Administrator password to the Phoneview server is 1vtG"lw"y. Please try and let us know.

We will be including this in the attributes.

As regards the camelot error, can you resend the screenshot? i am not seeing it in your previous post.

Regards,

Joe Kearns

Oh yes you are right, I forgot to attached the screenshots. I did now, please take a look.

Phoneview password worked successfully. Thanks

Hi Joseph,

Any updates on this?

Walid,

I am checking this issue this morning.

Joe

Walid,

I have logged into your reservation and checked the functions. Register/unregister phones works fine as does phoneview. However, i do see that start traffic is not working as expected. However, I was not able to reproduce the error messages you sent me.

Can you tell me what testing you need to do? Perhaps there is another sandbox you can use while this is looked at.

Regards,

Joe Kearns

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: