DevNet Sandbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
DevNet Sandbox Community
Welcome to the DevNet Sandbox community!
Please share and collaborate on any questions, comments, or ideas here.
If you have a technical issue, please click on the "Start a Conversation" button.
Leave details in the post, such as the name of the sandbox and details about the problem. Make sure to add a label with the type of problem you are having (such as Connectivity Issues and VPN, Sandbox Reservation Issues, Sandbox Specific Technical Issues, or Other Sandbox Issues).
If you are new to our development labs, you can develop, code & configure for free with the DevNet Sandboxes today.

Forum Posts

Hi Sandbox Users,We are currently seeing an intermittent issue with the DevNet sandbox scheduling system and the Collaboration Environments. On some occasions, the scheduler returns a random date in the future when some sandbox resources are not curr...

jokearns1 by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a new development project, I need to use the Finesse Web API. So, I need access to a test lab of UCCX or UCCE. UCCX is not yet available and since I need to do call control related calls, I need a dedicated sandbox. So I decided to 'reserve' dedi...

j.went001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

APIC EM BEFT 2 is now available in  the Sandbox! This sandbox contains the EFT 2 release of APIC EM. This APIC-EM sandbox provides developers with the ability to design, develop and test with the ability to fully control and manage an APIC-EM deploym...

cmreed by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes

I started a new sandbox last Friday (its now Monday) and I can see the sandbox and the devices inside it but I have yet to receive the email informing me how to connect to it?What do I do?The "Reservation Instructions" state:     3) You will receive ...

dmcgrail by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Sandbox Users,In an effort to make sure that we accommodate your sandbox requests as efficiently as possible, it good to clarify the difference between the Endpoint lab (shared) and the dedicated collaboration labs. In many occasions, a dedicated...

jokearns1 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors