Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber and always-on sandbox

m-haggstrom
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need to test Jabber application against a sandbox server. I've searched documents and Cisco site and from the information I found there should be an "Always-On" sandbox for this. I can only see the two reservation based "Collaboration"-sandboxes.

Can someone please help me, is there any "Always-On" sandbox for this?

Regards,

Magnus

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Magnus,

You select the "Shared endpoint Lab" option. It will ask you for a booking duration. select the default (2 hours). This just activates the scripting. Once you get your details, you can access the lab at any time.

On the RHS, select the type of endpoint you need to register. you will then get an email with VPN access information and Jabber User/device info.

Joe

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Magnus,

You select the "Shared endpoint Lab" option. It will ask you for a booking duration. select the default (2 hours). This just activates the scripting. Once you get your details, you can access the lab at any time.

On the RHS, select the type of endpoint you need to register. you will then get an email with VPN access information and Jabber User/device info.

Joe

Thanks Joseph for a quick answer.

That seems exactly what I was looking for. I have now successfully made the initially reservation of the lab and registered an endpoint.

Magnus