Views
Helpful
Replies

Login error with umbrella sandbox and SAML Azure Auth

rbelluco1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to access Umbrella SIG reservable Sandbox (no vpn) but I get an error with Azure authentication.
The message is:

Message: AADSTS50020: User account 'xxxxx@outlook.it' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Cisco Devnet Sandboxes' and cannot access the application 'https://login.umbrella.com/sso'(Cisco Umbrella Admin SSO) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

My Azure account is @outlook.it and seems not present in the tenant.
Is there somebody who have got the same error type ?

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @rbelluco1 
Sandbox uses its own Azure AD Authentication to login to the Umbrella account. On your reservation page, goto the Quick Access tab and the login details are there. See attached. You need to Launch the lab first and it 1-2 mins to reach Active state. 
We use our own "devnetsandbox.onmicrosoft.com" domain for user logins. These are created on lab startup and destroyed on teardown. 

Hope this helps, 

Joe

rbelluco1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @jokearns1,

Thank You, I have understood my mystake ... in effect I used my Azure account instead of the temporary devnetsandbox.onmicrosoft.com Azure account ...

I've logged correctly in the lab now ...

Great appretiated and useful your help.