Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not getting reservation emails

When I make a reservation for a sandbox lab, for some reason I'm not geeting the email confirmation, is there a way on devnet portal so I can check my settings? because for some reason I'm not getting them 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hi There Roberto!

It appears that your email was out of sync in our system. We had an old email for xerox on file - I've now updated it to your current email which ends in atos.net. Please reserve a lab and let us know if emails are coming through to you correctly!

If neither of these seem correct, please let us know and I'll reach out directly to get this sorted out.

Thanks!

Jacob

On a side note, you can also see your VPN credentials (once they're ready) inside of your reservation. Simply open up the "Output Window" and look for the section which printed the VPN credentials. Below is a sample screen capture of how to do this:

OutputWindowVPN.png

Note: I've redacted private VPN info from this example, you'll see this information filled in inside of your active reservation.

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Roberto,

I am checking on this now and we will get back to you!

Thanks!

Jacob

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hi There Roberto!

It appears that your email was out of sync in our system. We had an old email for xerox on file - I've now updated it to your current email which ends in atos.net. Please reserve a lab and let us know if emails are coming through to you correctly!

If neither of these seem correct, please let us know and I'll reach out directly to get this sorted out.

Thanks!

Jacob

On a side note, you can also see your VPN credentials (once they're ready) inside of your reservation. Simply open up the "Output Window" and look for the section which printed the VPN credentials. Below is a sample screen capture of how to do this:

OutputWindowVPN.png

Note: I've redacted private VPN info from this example, you'll see this information filled in inside of your active reservation.

Hi Jacob.

Thank you for your support.

Let me make a reservation and see what happens!

Thank you very much for your help.

Roberto

Hi Jacob

I made a reservation and I got the emails to my email @atos.net without any issue.

Thank you very much.

Roberto Lopez

Fantastic!

Glad we're able to get this resolved. Please let us know if you've got any other questions!

Thanks!
Jacob

Michael Doherty
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, I also am not getting my vpn details email for the K8s/Contiv env I booked 3 hours back.

Looking at my lab management page, I don't have the 'output' tab to glean the vpn details from either unfortunately.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

md

Hello Michael!

Thanks for posting your question. Could you please confirm that your DevNet username is micdoher?

Remember that you'll need to browse into your reservation to see the output window. Please select "Lab Management" on the top left, then "Reservations." A list will display, and you'll need to click your active contiv reservation to get the Output Window.

Thanks!
Jacob

Hi Jacob, got it...I found the 'output' :-)

Yep, I am micdoher.

I can operate ok now thanks but my reservation will expire soon so I will re-apply in the morning (I am in Fr).

I still didn't get the detail email so it might be worth looking into that, but thanks for your help.

md

Hi Michael,

Do you work for Cisco? Please ping on Spark/Jabber (jacoadam) me today and I'll confirm that your email is correct in the Sandbox. Then we can see what's going on with your missing emails

Thanks!
Jacob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: