cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Updates to Sandbox Reservation Internet Access Policy

Due to changes in our networking policies, we are updating the internet access policy within our sandbox reservation instances.
Hosts will no longer have internet access outbound.
This should not affect the overall functionality or access to the resources within the sandbox instances, connecting via VPN.

Keep Innovating!

DevNet Sandbox Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Request to extend sandbox reservation

Hi,

I would like to extend my BroadWorks sandbox reservation. Is it possible to extend it for 2-3 weeks? Thanks in advance!

-Alex2606

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Request to extend sandbox reservation

Please let us know your reservation id so we can extend it for you. You can find the reservation# in your address bar: https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/<reservation_id>
Highlighted
Beginner

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi zowu,

The BroadWorks sandbox has expired. Could you please help extend it for 2-3 weeks? Here is the reservation id:

1c7fab38-b522-4251-b938-254f27669b77

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Beginner

Hi zowu,

I was also wondering if there is way to save the configuration before sandbox expires, and then apply to a new one if the previous one cannot be extended on time? Thank you.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Alex,

The configuration i.e. VMs saving requires invention from sandbox admin while the reservation is still in Active state. We need to move your VMs to prevent VM deletion in sandbox "teardown" stage. And then we can move the "saved" VMs to your new reservation in the future.

We don't recommend this process since it requires too many manual actions from admin staff.

Regards,
Bob
Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks zowu. May I ask for extension for below sandbox reservation (already expired). If it can be extended longer than 7 days, that will be great.

https://devnetsandbox.cisco.com/RM/Diagram/Index/1c7fab38-b522-4251-b938-254f27669b77

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

We cannot extend "completed"/"expired" reservation since all VMs were deleted already. Please request lab extension while it is still in "Active" state.
Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks zowu.

CreatePlease to create content