cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sandbox with live phone

pmctiernan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am looking to control a phone using TAPI. I can connect to phones on the Collaboration sandbox OK. However, I cannot make a call from them as there is no physical device, I think. Is there a sandbox that has a TAPI supported physical device or two that I can do simple tests on?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

we do have the Collaboration Plus lab which has SIP traffic and two 7975 phones that can be used for this.

Do you need admin access to the servers in your lab? does it matter what kind of physical phones are provided?

Joe

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jokearns1
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

we do have the Collaboration Plus lab which has SIP traffic and two 7975 phones that can be used for this.

Do you need admin access to the servers in your lab? does it matter what kind of physical phones are provided?

Joe

Thanks Joe, that did it. Your video  Colaboration Plus Demo was very helpful too.

The only thing I had to do was

- Change the password for the user to something I knew (is that somewhere in the docs?)

- Set the Access Control Group for the user to CTI Enabled etc.

Thanks again

Padraig

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: