cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Updates to Sandbox Reservation Internet Access Policy

Due to changes in our networking policies, we are updating the internet access policy within our sandbox reservation instances.
Hosts will no longer have internet access outbound.
This should not affect the overall functionality or access to the resources within the sandbox instances, connecting via VPN.

Keep Innovating!

DevNet Sandbox Team

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Unable to access my reserved lab

Hello, I am trying over and over to connect over anyconnect to my sandbox lab and I'm not connecting. I am not even getting a response back for bad password or anything like that. Please advise.

See enclosed screenshot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Unable to access my reserved lab

I can replicate your issue, i have asked our ENG team to look into this. Please standby.

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Beginner

I tried on 2 different PCs now and got the same results. I am using 4.7.04056 for anyconnect

Highlighted

same version Cisco AnyConnect Client and same error login failed. I Terminate the sandbox because is not possible use.

Highlighted

Seem to be having the same issue, password fails when trying to vpn. Creating a new sandbox instance does not appear to help. Was working fine yesterday, definitely a problem on Cisco's end. 

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Which sandbox is this happening on please?

Highlighted

In my case was "Packaged Contact Center Enterprise 12.0"
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Thanks, i am grabbing a sandbox and see if i can capture any errors.
Highlighted

Currently my VPN is not connecting to Unified Contact Center Express 11.6 sandbox no matter what I try

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

I have asked our ENG team to look into this. I can replicate your issue, Please standby.
Highlighted
Beginner

Yeah I think it may be something on Cisco's side as the hand shake seems to go through but I don't get a further response. I tried on my own company's anyconnect vpn and took a capture and saw the behavior in the set up but that was successful. Enclosed is a screen shot of the Cisco Sandbox capture.

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

I can replicate your issue, i have asked our ENG team to look into this. Please standby.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks for getting that addressed! I just got an email from Dan on the Cisco DevNet Sandbox Team. It looks like we are all set now and all good to go. Thanks :)

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Awesome! Thanks for your help
Highlighted

Hello,

I have the same situation. How was the initial issue resolved with the user?

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hello, can you provide more information, please? The sandbox you are trying to access (the name is fine), the error you are getting, during the build or VPN connection issues?

Thanks

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
Cisco Community April 2020 Spotlight Award Winners