cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN lab network address is None

Zdenek_ZOOM
Level 1
Level 1

Today (2024-01-08) for sandbox "Collaboration 14.0" I got only the VPN username and password, but missing the Lab Network Address. Sandbox is Collaboration 14.0-20240108T09151950.

Information form email:

If you DO have AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client already installed on your system:

• Get detailed connection instructions here.
  • Enter your lab's private VPN connection information:
    • Lab Network Address: None
    • Username: XXXXX
    • Password:XXXXX
  • If you have issues connecting you can get help here, or here.
  • You can now use the Lab Web Portal to get information about the resources in your Lab. Connect to most devices directly through the Web Portal, or if you prefer, you can use your favorite connection tool such as PuTTY.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@Zdenek_ZOOM if you go to the left side of the sandbox and click 'environments' find the active session/reservation and click that, with that area on the right side you will find all the reservation information, if this is also blank check the sandbox is running without error. In such cases, cancel the reservation and start a new one, if this fails update the team on this.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

@Zdenek_ZOOM if you go to the left side of the sandbox and click 'environments' find the active session/reservation and click that, with that area on the right side you will find all the reservation information, if this is also blank check the sandbox is running without error. In such cases, cancel the reservation and start a new one, if this fails update the team on this.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io