cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN to DevNet sandbox with AnyConnect problem.

iSirbank1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I tried to use always-on lab on Cisco DevNet Sandbox (devnetsb13.cisco.com) but unable to contact that server.

Screenshot_86.png

Screenshot_87.png

[3/22/2016 10:39:18 PM] Ready to connect.

[3/22/2016 10:39:35 PM] Contacting devnetsb13.cisco.com.

[3/22/2016 10:39:52 PM] Connection attempt has failed.

[3/22/2016 10:39:52 PM] Unable to contact devnetsb13.cisco.com.

additional information:

AnyConnect: 3.1.09013

and I tried to use AnyConnect on CentOS 6.5 (on my VPS). It cannot access again.

This packet capture during connect to that server.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/63956765/anyconnect-problem.pcapng

I cannot connect to devnetsb13.cisco.com but I can connect to devnetsandboxlabs.cisco.com/rave04

and I can ping to devnetsb13.cisco.com

Thanks

Wichawit

13 Replies 13

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Wichawit-

Thanks for your inquiry! Do you have an active reservation so we can troubleshoot this issue? Could you also let me know what your username is for devnet so I can lookup your past reservations?

Thanks!

Jacob

Oh !

I think Always-on sandbox can use without reservation, right ? I never used to reservation sandbox before.

That is correct! I thought you were referring to another lab

With Windows 8 and 8.1 we have occasionally seen issues with TLS being blocked. Please be sure that your local and corporate firewall allow VPN tunnels.
Would it be possible for you to take a packet capture using wireshark  when you initiate the session to until it fails? This will give us some more visibility of where the failure is occurring.

Another good test (if possible) is to try connecting another PC running a different operating system than Windows 8 or 8.1 and see if that one connects. All of these things will help us get to the root cause.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Jacob

I tried to install AnyConnect on my VPS (CentOS 6.5) and not the same building of Windows 8.1 PC. It cannot connect same Windows 8.1.

I Have the connection but I can not connect to the lab 10.10.20.58 or the tool machine with ip 10.10.20.20 
it always gave me connection timeout , and I can not ping the dns that is located in the vpn connection 10.10.20.100 

and I did try other labs and it was working .

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Wichawit,

Could you please preform a wireshark packet capture during the time when you attempt to establish the VPN connection and upload the .pcap on this thread? This will allow us to see exactly what is going on.

Please let me know if you need any help with this.

Thanks!

Jacob

Sure, I have already attached wireshark packet capture on this thread.

Thanks a lot

Wichawit

Perhaps I am missing it, but I am not seeing the packet capture on this thread?

Thanks!

Jacob

Oh sorry, I mean I attached that file in number 6 reply. Did you see it ? if you haven't seen it, I will upload on my Dropbox.

Sorry about my English communication.

No worries! It just seems that the upload didn't make it. A dropbox link would be fine!

Thanks!
Jacob

I insert additional information and some screenshot in original post

Hello,

Is it solved yet? I'm also experiencing a same problem. I tried turning off antivirus and windows firewall, but still no luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: