Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Autenticacion por certificado en WLC a end points

Buenas, actualmente me han pedido la forma de deployar un certificado para instalarlo en equipos finales(equipos con windows 10) y que estos se autentiquen con este certicicado en la red wireless, la verdad es la primera vez que lo hago y no se por donde empezar, me gustaria saber que clase de protocolo o configuracion deberia de usar, la red ya esta echa cuenta con vlans y no se que impacto tendria ya que actualmente trabajamos solo con ip fijas

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas

Hi @Francisco Landeros 

In order to use certificate you need to have an Radius server like ISE or any other you prefer. On the WLC side the WLAN (SSID) must be configured with WPA2 and 802.1X

The end point need to be provisioned with certificate which can be done via GPO if you have Windows server.

I believe this guide can be usefull for you

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan-wlan/213543-configure-eap-tls-flow-with-ise.html

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 RESPUESTAS 5

Hi @Francisco Landeros 

In order to use certificate you need to have an Radius server like ISE or any other you prefer. On the WLC side the WLAN (SSID) must be configured with WPA2 and 802.1X

The end point need to be provisioned with certificate which can be done via GPO if you have Windows server.

I believe this guide can be usefull for you

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan-wlan/213543-configure-eap-tls-flow-with-ise.html

Thanks Flavio, I'm going to read the document. I just have a question. If the network doesn't work with dhcp up to now and the vlans are already established, can it cause any problem to the network?
Sorry for so many questions, it's the first time I'm going to do it and I would like to know as much as possible before doing it.

Dont sorry, you are doing the right thing which is asking.

And no, it does not matter if static or dhcp. Just keep in mind that to work with static IP, if not yet, you may need to configure the wlc proprtly.

thank you, I owe you one

You dont. We are here to help

Let me know about your progress