Discusiones Routing y Switching

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel

Publicaciones del foro

Encontrar respuestas acertadas a sus dudas siempre es gratificante, pero ¿qué pasaría si estas respuestas son compartidas de forma global y en distintos idiomas? La Comunidad de Cisco ha estado trabajando en una prueba de concepto (PoC) que tome las ...

CiscoModerador_0-1637368253733.png CiscoModerador_1-1637368253734.png htlm-sp.png CiscoModerador_3-1637368253744.png

Foro Ask Me Anything (del 5 al 13 de septiembre de 2024) Este foro está dedicado a las preguntas relacionadas con el webinar "Descubriendo la trayectoria de DHCP en SD-Access", del pasado jueves 5 de septiembre de 2024. Revisen la grabación, envíeno...

cnicolet.jpg dcabanas.jpg ilagunes.jpg

Hello,Could you please help me? I have some Nexus 93180YC-FX switches, and I would like to confirm if the IOS version installed is the correct one.CNX-CEN-CI-1-1# show versionSoftwareBIOS: version 05.47NXOS: version 10.2(4) [Maintenance Release]BIOS ...

Good day,     I'm studying BGP and seeing the neighbor X activate and the no neighbor X activate. I'm reading about the reason for neighbor X activate but haven't seen the reason for the no neighbor X activate. Why do we need to deactivate the IPv6 n...

GabsC2 por Level 1
  • 242 Visitas
  • 2 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

Hi all. I have in the client network as network access control Clearpass (Aruba) and all the devices in the network are Cisco. I have the switches configured, but I have the problem that they send packets accounting of phone call sessions. What comma...

paz99 por Level 1
  • 150 Visitas
  • 0 respuestas
  • 0 Útil