Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

problem with RV345 router I cannot enter the configuration

Hi, I don't know if I have to ask this question here
I have the following problem with a Cisco RV 345 router: I enter username and password, a screen appears with the legend "loading data now please wait" for a few seconds and returns to the login screen on each new attempt.
any idea what it can be and how to fix it?

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas

It could be if you have any penalty procedure configured to protect the device from a brute force attack, try restarting the device. 

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 RESPUESTAS 5

Hi

Have you tried with different browsers?

>> Marcar como útil o contestado, si la respuesta resolvió la duda, esto ayuda a futuras consultas de otros miembros de la comunidad. <<

Hello; If it was the first thing I tried first with Chrome, then with Firefox and finally with Microsoft Edge. With all of them I get the same result.-
I would like to avoid the factory reset because it is the connection nexus with a voip provider and I have several clients connected to it.
Operationally it works ok, but I need to open some ports.

A comment that there may be useful, my partner informs me that I try several times to enter with a wrong password, can the problem come from that side?

It could be if you have any penalty procedure configured to protect the device from a brute force attack, try restarting the device. 

hi @Julio E. Moisa thank you for helping to solve this issue

Dear @santabarbarasoft thanks for posting your question in the community, remember that if you wish you can post your question and comments in Spanish as well in this Spanish Comunidad de Cisco