cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

API reporting and 5.5

mark_fox_csd
Level 1
Level 1

Before we upgraded to 5.5 we were using apireport.pl to get hold of the raw data behind the incoming mail graph overview (export data). The script ran just before mid-night on the last day of the month to collect the current month's statistics.

I think since we've upgraded to 5.5 this has stopped working and all we get are two lines of numbers, not the details of stopped by reputation filtering, spam detected etc for each day.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem since upgrading to 5.5 ?

I've tried using the command lines mentioned in the manual under the section retrieving CSV data via Automated Processes, but have never got it working, hence I used apireport.pl instead.

2 Replies 2

conauman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Before we upgraded to 5.5 we were using apireport.pl to get hold of the raw data behind the incoming mail graph overview (export data).  The script ran just before mid-night on the last day of the month to collect the current month's statistics. 

I think since we've upgraded to 5.5 this has stopped working and all we get are two lines of numbers, not the details of stopped by reputation filtering, spam detected etc for each day.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem since upgrading to 5.5 ?

I've tried using the command lines mentioned in the manual under the section retrieving CSV data via Automated Processes, but have never got it working, hence I used apireport.pl instead.

Hi markfox,

Apologies for the late response on this -- are you still experiencing this problem or did you find a solution/workaround?

Regards,

Cordelia

shannon.hagan
Level 1
Level 1

The 4.7.2 reporting api and the 5.x reporting api are different. If you go to the support site, you can download the AsyncOS 5.0 Reporting API Documentation under tools.