cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Bugsearch

Steflstefan
Level 1
Level 1

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/ only allows to search with a bug Id.
Any other terms will be rejected.
The links in release notes are non-functional too.

As I used BST last year, it allows to search for releases and other terms.

How to search known ans fixed Issues for a AsyncOS release?

Regards Stefan

4 Replies 4

Hey Stefan, 

Are you picking a product?  For example, type "email" in the Product field and you should get some product options.  Pick one or more, then type 15.0.0 in the Release field...    bugsearch.PNG

Steflstefan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ken,
there are no other fields like product, release e.g.

Steflstefan_0-1710777704882.png

What could be wrong?

Grz S.

Try an incognito window or other browser? I took those snips this morning, so what you're seeing is definitely missing stuff.

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and return the original message to us at the listed email address.
Thank You.

Steflstefan
Level 1
Level 1

I tested it yesterday with some browser and OS. Windows10, Windows11, Linux and iOS. Chrome, Firefox and Safari.Devices are connected via company net (proxy, firewall and so on), mobile network (mobile phone provider) and directly ADSL connected PC.
At all devices / browser I got the same result: BST doesn't provide the fields for product and release, only the search field which only accepts a bug-id.
Is there an alternative way to see the issues?