Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco FED

larry.siegelman
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have set up a list for protecting against executive spoofing.

However, I have external email addresses that I would like to whitelist in conjunction with the names that I have added.

Where may I do so?

I thought it would be in the general email whitelist, but emails are still being flagged for certain entities.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

larry.siegelman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank anyways, I found by adding to a new address list and then activating that list under the specific condition.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

larry.siegelman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank anyways, I found by adding to a new address list and then activating that list under the specific condition.

Hi, please help me understand your solution. I thought address list can only be used to condfigure TLS and connection rate limiting. How is it helping you to skip FED ? 

In the FED Content Filter condition configuration, there's a built-in option for exceptions.

That dropdown shows you address lists, which are configured under Mail Policies/Address Lists

fedexception.PNG

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

You may add a new Address list and add the required addresses for bypassing.
Under Mail Policies -> Addresses List -> Executive_Allowed (or whatever you
wish).
[image: Screenshot 2022-06-08 164934.jpg]

Something to note, the Address List has to be configured for full email addresses only.
You can't use partial addresses or IP addresses in this Address List.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: