Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Custom CA Certificate issue

There seems to be bug with Cisco IronPort 14.0.0.x where we no longer able to upload the custom CA certificates. This is listed under CSCvz43041, but the bug finder tool shows it is remediated, however, I can't see any resolution notes. Can someone else had similar issue?

8 Replies 8

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is fixed with upcoming 14.0.2 release.  Expect this release to be available 3rd week of January, 2022.

Thank you Robert. I know its not good, but still, is there a workaround for 14.0.0? Anyway we can overcome this bug?

No.  I am not seeing any indication of a workaround in related notes.  If there is an update to the defect, the workaround will be updated with the external facing post for CSCvz43041.

I still see 14.0.2 is under Maintenance Release. Any news when this will be released as General release?

There wont possibly be a GD version of 14.0.2 if thats what you were asking. MD releases are indeed approved for production environments and currently being used by most of our customers (CES specifically)

So there is no General release for 14.02? Is it ok to upgrade the maintenance release?

The General release was 14.0. 14.0.2 is a maintenance release for 14.0.
There won't ever be a GA release for 14.0.2. The next GA release would be 14.1

Maintenance releases are GA level releases, they have fixes to GA releases.

The next GA release would be 14.1.x...