Views
Helpful
Replies

ESA DLP exception content filter

TVmaster
Level 1
Level 1

Hi fellows 

i Have a DLP for Social security number, how can i configure a exception for some users (base on AD group) with outgoing content filter?

I cant see other way than a new mail policy

is it possible?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

In the configuration of the credit card number policy you can set who it is applied to, both who its Sent To/not Sent to, and Send from/not set from.  Click into your policy, and then on the rule in question.

dlp.png

View solution in original post

Yes. You would use Outgoing Content filters to assign the appropriate tags and then the DLP engine can react to those tags. You configure that on the same screen that I pasted in. Setup the tags first, the come here and set the filter for the tags.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

In the configuration of the credit card number policy you can set who it is applied to, both who its Sent To/not Sent to, and Send from/not set from.  Click into your policy, and then on the rule in question.

dlp.png

thanks for the answer KEN 

but in this field can i configure AD group? example... "CN=admins , for some security reasons we need to control (add ou remove) these users in AD and not in ESA

maybe create a contente filtet that matches AD group and use these fileds to filter by TAG

Yes. You would use Outgoing Content filters to assign the appropriate tags and then the DLP engine can react to those tags. You configure that on the same screen that I pasted in. Setup the tags first, the come here and set the filter for the tags.

works perfectly , thanks