Views
Helpful
Replies

How to export list of "Current Users" from Incoming Mail Policies

elias.winburne
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need to get a list of the Senders and Receivers exported from one of our Incoming Mail Policies.

Anyone know how to do that?

Elias.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Enrico Werner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

the IronPort appliance itself does not support the export of mail policies. What you can do as a workaround is to use the configuration file in "System Adminstration - Configuration File". Open the file and search for section . Each policy will have its own entry and under each policy you will find the members:

user@example.com

r

The example above shows member type r which stands for recipient. Member type s stands for sender.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Enrico

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Enrico Werner
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

the IronPort appliance itself does not support the export of mail policies. What you can do as a workaround is to use the configuration file in "System Adminstration - Configuration File". Open the file and search for section . Each policy will have its own entry and under each policy you will find the members:

user@example.com

r

The example above shows member type r which stands for recipient. Member type s stands for sender.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Enrico

Thanks!  I was able to export the config file and wade throught the xml and get the list of users in the policy.

Excellent and way to go on the answer.  Appreciate it.