Views
Helpful
Replies

AMP - full scan through SecureX

bisskar
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I have created multiple workflows to alert on different types of events and now I am looking for a possibility to initiate a full scan via SecureX workflow. I have run through API documentation (https://api-docs.amp.cisco.com/api_resources?api_host=api.amp.cisco.com&api_version=v1) and I haven't found any HTTP request to accomplish that, any idea how could I make it happen? I am able to create a workflow on my own, all I am looking for is an HTTP request to do so. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ppreenja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi  Bisskar,

Currently, we are having an internal feature request opened to run a scan via API. I'll be able to share with you the bug ID as below and you can get in touch with your Cisco Accounts/Sales Team to push for this enhancement to be implemented by providing your business needs.

"AMP4E-I-1061" - Executing Full Scan using command line option

This feature request is for schedule-scan using the command line option (or API).

I hope the above helps!

Cheers,

Pratham

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ppreenja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi  Bisskar,

Currently, we are having an internal feature request opened to run a scan via API. I'll be able to share with you the bug ID as below and you can get in touch with your Cisco Accounts/Sales Team to push for this enhancement to be implemented by providing your business needs.

"AMP4E-I-1061" - Executing Full Scan using command line option

This feature request is for schedule-scan using the command line option (or API).

I hope the above helps!

Cheers,

Pratham