cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Creation of policy Triage Secure Endpoint AMP

jmandelbaum
Level 1
Level 1

Good morning, reviewing the policies we have inadvertently removed the "Triage A" policy in Cisco Secure Endpoint. We try to create it back to that policy but the one we create does not have the same "strength" as the default triage.

What would be the configuration or how is it done to have again a policy like Triage A that comes by default?

Thank you!

3 Replies 3

Looking at my "stock" triage policy, lots of it is turned off... I'm not sure I'd consider it "stronger".
My actual triage policy that is in use has all engines configured to block/protect.

Yes of course, but the triage policy when you put it on a device (by changing a group), this policy means that if the scan doesn't fit, it will send it many times more than if it were in a "common" policy. That's why I was asking, what is the configuration to create a Triage policy that is "more insistent" with the issue of scanning endpoints?

"this policy means that if the scan doesn't fit"
What do you mean by this?
In my config, the only thing different between triage and not triage is that Tetra is turned on... (we also have Symantec in place, hoping to dump it soon, but AMP needs a firewall first).
Let's take a step back. If I were starting from scratch... I'd use the "Workstation" defaults that they publish for workstations for my Protect policy, and set Triage to block everything. Then I'd start turning more and more on in workstation until it got to be intrusive...
That's basically what we did... and with tuning, Protect is now everything on except Tetra...