cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secure Client Umbrella Configuration

DevLop
Level 1
Level 1

I have been running Secure Client for a week, and I got a notification that I don't currently have an Umbrella profile installed. I cannot figure out how you would create one though. I see a place to import a configuration, but I've poked around the Umbrella portal and Cisco's documentation for a while and cannot find where I would get this.

How do you create an Umbrella profile in Cisco Secure Client? Thanks in advance for any help!

DevLop

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Login to your Umbrella console
Under Deployments/Core Identies/Roaming Computers, click on the Roaming Client download button in the upper right.
On the overlay screen, at the bottom is a link to "Download Module Profile" That will give you an "Orginfo.json" file
Place that on your firewall as an umbrella profile, and anyone connecting will get it. You can also just drop it in C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Umbrella

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Login to your Umbrella console
Under Deployments/Core Identies/Roaming Computers, click on the Roaming Client download button in the upper right.
On the overlay screen, at the bottom is a link to "Download Module Profile" That will give you an "Orginfo.json" file
Place that on your firewall as an umbrella profile, and anyone connecting will get it. You can also just drop it in C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Umbrella

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: