cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What are the components of AMP for Endpoints

papamakarem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Im looking for info about AMP for Endpoints, and I found a lot of info that tells what this solution can do, and why it is beneficial to gain more visibiliy to our network from a security perspective, BUT I dont find the exact components that are required for deploying this solution, there is not even an ordering guide to know what a customer needs to buy to deploy it. So if anyone can help me with this, I would be very grateful.

Best regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

johdomin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AMP for Endpoints is deployed via a lightweight connector (client, agent) that sits on your device. The management of AMP for Endpoints is from the cloud. You can use any web browser to log into your account. See the demo at www.cisco.com/go/ampendpoint

AMP for Endpoints is software as a service, so you buy to use the solution, not buy to own. You purchase a subscription of 1, 3, or 5 years and then choose a price tier depending on the number of devices you need to protect. Contact your Cisco sales representative for more information on pricing or call 1-800-GO-CISCO.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

johdomin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

AMP for Endpoints is deployed via a lightweight connector (client, agent) that sits on your device. The management of AMP for Endpoints is from the cloud. You can use any web browser to log into your account. See the demo at www.cisco.com/go/ampendpoint

AMP for Endpoints is software as a service, so you buy to use the solution, not buy to own. You purchase a subscription of 1, 3, or 5 years and then choose a price tier depending on the number of devices you need to protect. Contact your Cisco sales representative for more information on pricing or call 1-800-GO-CISCO.

Im very thankful to you for clarifying my doubt. It has been very

informative.

Best regards John

2016-02-20 9:12 GMT-03:00 John Dominguez <community@cisco.com>:

Cisco Communities <https://communities.cisco.com/>

What are the components of AMP for Endpoints

reply from John Dominguez <https://communities.cisco.com/people/johdomin>

in *Technology > Cisco Security Community > Advanced Malware Protection

(AMP)* - View the full discussion

<https://communities.cisco.com/message/207589#207589>

Doan Thai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I know this is an old thread but came across this really helpful video.  Sharing in case anyone finds this thread via a search and has the same question.

Here's the link to the video [under 5 min] Cisco AMP for Endpoints Overview - YouTube

Ravi Singh
Level 7
Level 7

You can also go through the below Demo and Installation guide for more detail

Demo video

Cisco AMP for Endpoints Demo - YouTube

Installation Guide

Installation and Configuration of AMP Module Through AnyConnect 4.x and AMP Enabler - Cisco