Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to implement PBR using flexconfig through FDM

Hi Team?
We have a Cisco ASA 5516-X with FirePOWER Service and we plan to deploy the Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Software (6.4).
As this is a small appliance, we do not plan to use a FMC. We will use the called Firepower Device Manager (FDM) to manage this device.

We plan to perform to implement PBR (Policy Base Routing), the device has 2 OUTSIDE interface:
Outside 1: Default route 0.0.0.0/0
Outside 2: All trafic from 192.168.1.0/24

To achieve us, this is a lot of documentations related to the use flexconfig through FMC but in my case, we do not have a FMC.

I have performed several searches in order to find any documentation related to PBR using flexconfig through FDM: without success.

Can someone help me on this matter: how to implement BBR using flexconfig through FDM?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

PBR on FDM is still not supported, there is a bug filed here with no fix (as of today).

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi,

PBR on FDM is still not supported, there is a bug filed here with no fix (as of today).

HTH

IlyaTaskaev
Level 1
Level 1

>To achieve us, this is a lot of documentations related to the use flexconfig through FMC but in my case, we do not have a FMC.

Hey! I have the same task, can you please share documentation, if you don't mind of course?

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card